The COMPANY has been concerned about the privacy of customers . We request only the least amount of necessary information, collecting only what we believe is essential for doing business or for the specific transaction in question. We allow customers to know the information we have about them and allow them to opt for specific commitments.
The purpose of this policy is to make explicit the information we collect about our customers and users, how we will use it and how we will not do it.
- Information that is collected
This part deals with how the COMPANY collects and uses information about website visitors, potential customers, users of the COMPANY’s products and services and others who contact the COMPANY through forms or published email addresses or linked to our websites.
- Information we process on your behalf
This part is about how the COMPANY manages the data that you entrust to the COMPANY when you use our products and services, or when you share personal or confidential information with us while requesting customer support.
Describes the cookies we use to create the different functionalities of our website.
- Information that is collected
- What informationwe collect
We collect information about you only if we need the information for a legitimate purpose. The COMPANY will have information about you only if (a) you have provided the information yourself, (b) The COMPANY has automatically collected the information, or (c) The COMPANY has obtained the information from a third party. Next , we describe the various scenarios that are included in each of these three categories and the information collected in each of them.
Provides information not s
- Registry of the account : When you register to obtain an account to access one or more of our services, we ask for information such as your name, contact number, email address, company name and others that are considered necessary depending on the website of the COMPANY you are visiting, to complete the process of registering the account. In some cases, you will also be asked to choose a unique username and password to access the created account. We may also ask for more information, such as your photo, time zone and language.
- Event logs and other presentations offorms:We record the information you send when (i) you register for any event, including webinars or others , (ii) you subscribe to our newsletter or any other mailing list, (iii) you submit a form for download any product, technical document or other materials, (iv) participate in contests or respond to surveys, (v) send a form to request a product or service from the COMPANY, or (v i ) send a form to request customer service or contact the COMPANY for any other purpose.
- Processing of payment : When you buy something from us, we ask you to provide your name, contact information and credit card information or other payment account information. When you send your card information, we store the name and address of the cardholder, the due date and the last four digits of the credit card number. We do not store the actual credit card number. For the rapid processing of future payments, if you have given us your approval, we may store your credit card information or other payment information in an encrypted format on the secure servers of our gateway payment service providers.
- Testimonials:When you authorize us to post testimonials about our products and services on websites, we may include your name and other personal information in the testimonial. You will be given the opportunity to review and approve the testimony before publishing it.
- Interactions with THE COMPANY : We can record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, phone and chat conversations with our sales and customer service professionals, to improve our interactions with you and other customers.
Information we collect automatically
- Information on browsers, devices and servers : When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, such as Internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, reference URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer device and mobile network information. We include them in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
- Information on records ofwebsites,applications and analysis mobile : We collect information about your use of our products, services and mobile applications from application records and internal use analysis tools, and use it to understand how your business use and needs can improve our products. This information includes clicks, trips, accessed features, time and frequency of access, generated errors, performance data, used storage, configuration and user settings, and devices used to access and their locations.
Information we collect from third parties
- Records using providers of Federated authentication services : You can log in to some of the COMPANY’s websites using federated authentication service providers such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft and Google. These services will authenticate your identity and give you the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address.
- References:If someone has referred you to any of our products or services through any of our referral programs, that person may have provided us with your name, email address and other personal information. If you provide us with information about another person, or if another person gives us your information, we will only use it for the specific reason for which it was provided.
- Information from our reseller partners and providers of service s : If you contact one of our reseller partners or if you express interest in any of our products or services, the reseller can pass your name, email address, company name and other information to the COMPANY . If you register or attend an event sponsored by the COMPANY , the organizer of the event may share your information with us. The COMPANY may also receive information about you from the review sites if it comments on any revision of our products and services, and of other external service providers that we contract to market our products and services.
- Information on social networking sites and other sources Publicly available : When you interact or interact with us on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , LinkedIn, Instagram and others through publications, comments, questions and other interactions, we may collect such publicly available information, including profile information, to enable us to connect with you, improve our products and services or better understand the reactions and problems of users. We must tell you that once collected, this information can remain with us even if you remove it from social networking sites. The COMPANY may also add and update information about you from other publicly available sources.
- Navigation record for marketing platforms:The COMPANY uses third-party analytics systems such as Google and Facebook to analyze the behavior of users on websites and measure marketing strategies implemented on other platforms that redirect the user to one of the sites Web.These systems automatically record user information, device used to navigate, geographical location, browsing times, among others.
Data in social networks
When registering in our social networks, it will be understood that the user’s data (Holder of personal data) are correct and your username is the responsibility of the same .
In this sense, the COMPANY is not responsible for any personality impersonation in any of the social networks that are handled.
Social networks (such as Facebook®, Twitter®, WhatsApp® and LinkedIn® among others) constitute a platform of communication and interconnection between digital platforms of different users, being foreign to the COMPANY , therefore, they are not under the responsibility of the COMPANY . However, in order to maintain an effective, dynamic and immediate communication with our customers and users, we will be able to make use of these or other communication platforms to comply with the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
The security of the user profile is the responsibility of the account holder of the social network, likewise, every user when registering in a Social Network, you must accept your Declarations of Rights and Responsibilities (DDR) for example if you are a user of Facebook® is because it has been expressly accepted, and therefore from the the beginning of the relationship, and all the aspects related to privacy, protection of personal data, property intellectual content and other aspects are regulated by these clauses, turning them into personal data located in sources of public access.
Purposes to use the information
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To keep you informed about new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to request comments about our products and services;
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do everything else necessary to provide our services, and back up and restore your data;
- Understand how theusersuse our products and services, monitor and prevent problems, and improve our products and services;
- Provide customer support and analyze and improve our interactions with customers;
- Detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, report spam and protect the rights and interests ofthe COMPANY, the users of the COMPANY , third parties and the public;
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers and provide products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Analyze trends, manage our websites and track visitors’ browsing on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and help them better;
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
Legal basis to collect and use the information collected
- Bases of legal processing applicable to THE COMPANY : If you are a person from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for the collection and use of information depends on the personal information that is try and the context in which we collect it. Most of our information gathering and processing activities are typically based on (i) contractual necessity, (ii) one or more legitimate interests of the COMPANY or a third party that are not overridden by your data protection interests, or (iii) ) Your consent. Sometimes, we may be legally required to collect your information, or we may need your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
- Withdrawal from consent : We rely on your consent as a legal basis . Y ou have the right to withdraw consent at any time, p ero this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
- Notice of legitimate interests : When we depend on legitimate interests as a legal basis and those legitimate interests are not specified above, we will clearly explain what those legitimate interests are at the time we collect your information.
Your choice in the use of information
- Choose the communications electronic non – essential: You can choose not to receive newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘ unsubscribe ‘ feature included in all promotional newsletters . However, it will continue to receive essential transactional notices and emails.
- Deactivate cookies : You can disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites correctly.
- information optional : You can always choose not to fill out non-mandatory fields when you submit any form linked to our websites.
With whom we share your information
- Providers of services of third parties : We may need to share your personal information and additional information about your browsing with the third – party service providers we hire, such as marketing and advertising partners, event organizers, web analytics providers and processors Payments. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only when necessary to provide these services to us.
- Sleisureresale: We may share your personal information with our authorized reseller partners in the region , with the sole purpose of contacting you about the products you have downloaded or the services for which you have registered.
- Others cases : Other scenarios in which we can share the same information covered in the sections 1 and 2 are described in the section 3.
Your rights with respect to the information we have about you as a controller
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights with respect to the information that the COMPANY has about you.
- Right of Access : You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if necessary) the categories of personal information we have about you, including the source of the information, the purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared .
- Right to the rectification : You have the right to update the information we have about you or to rectify any inaccuracy. Depending on the purpose for which we use your information, you can tell us to add additional information about you in our database.
- Right to deleted : You have the right to request that we remove your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Right to restriction of processing : You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as when you have opposed our use of your data, but we must verify if we have legitimate reasons to use it.
- Right to the portability of data : You have the right to transfer your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
- Right to oppose : You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
- Right to complain : You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if you have a complaint against the way we collect, use or share your information.
Retention of information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy Privacy Setting P. At times, we may retain your information for longer periods as allowed or required by law, such as maintaining deletion lists, avoiding abuses, if necessary in connection with a legal claim or proceeding, to enforce our agreements, for taxes, accounting or comply with other legal obligations. When we no longer have a legitimate need to process your information, delete or anonymize e have your information from our active databases. We will also securely store the information and isolate it from further processing on backup discs until removal is possible.
- Information is processed in your name
Information entrusted to the COMPANY and purpose
Device information mobile phones : When you choose to allow it, some of our mobile applications have access to the camera, call history, contact information, photo library and other information stored on your mobile device. Our applications require such access to provide their services. Similarly, when you choose to provide access, location-based information is also collected for purposes that include, but are not limited to, the location of nearby contacts or thesetting of location-based reminders. This information will be shared exclusively with our map providers and will be used only to map user locations. You can disable the access of mobile applications to this information at any time by editing the settings on your mobile device. The data stored on your mobile device and your location information to which mobile applications have access will be used in the context of the application mobile and they will transfer and associate to your account in the corresponding services (in which case the data will be stored). on our servers) or products (in which case the data will remain with you unless you share it with us).
(All information entrusted to the COMPANY is collectively called “service data”)
Ownership and control of your service data
We recognize that you have the data of your service. We provide you complete control of your service data by providing you the ability to (i) access your service data, (ii) share your service data through compatible third-party integrations
How we use the service data
We process your service data when you provide us with instructions through the various modules of our services.
If you have enabled notification in our desktop and mobile applications, we will send notifications through an automatic notification provider, such as Apple’s Push Notification Service , Google Cloud Messaging, or Windows Automatic Notification Services. You can manage your push notification preferences or turn off these notifications by turning off notifications in the application or device settings.
With whom we share the service data
Employees and independent contractors : We can provide access to your service data to our employees and individuals who are independent contractors of the entities of the COMPANY involved in the provision of the services (collectively our “employees”) so that they can (i) identify, analyze and resolve errors, (ii) manually verify the emails reported as spam to improve the detection of spam, or (iii) ) Manually verify the scanned images you send us to verify the accuracy of optical character recognition. We make sure that our employees’ access to their service data is restricted to people specific, is recorded and audited. Our employees will also have access to the data that you knowingly share with us to obtain technical assistance or import data into our products or services. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce the privacy safeguards within the COMPANY .
Collaborators and others users : Some of our products or services allow you to collaborate with other users or third parties. Starting collaboration can allow other collaborators to see part or the totality of your profile information
Others cases : Other scenarios in which we may share information that is common to the information covered in sections 1 and 2, and are described in section 3 .
Retention of information
We keep the data that you have entered in the forms and the navigation data during the time that the COMPANY considers necessary.
Requests for data subjects
If you are from the European Economic Area and believe that we store, use or process your information on behalf of one of our clients, contact the customer if you wish to access, rectify, erase, restrict or oppose processing, or export your personal data. We will extend our support to our client to respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Personal information of children
Our products and services are not directed to people under 18 years of age. The COMPANY does not deliberately collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If we realize that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take the necessary steps to eliminate that information. If you believe that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with personal information, write us with the details, and we will take the necessary steps to eliminate the information we have about that child.
How safe is your information
We make sure that your information is only managed by authorized personnel and is safeguarded by the highest security standards available.
Non-tracking requests (DNT)
Some Internet browsers have enabled the ‘Do Not Track’ (DNT) functions, which send a signal (called a DNT signal) to the websites you visit, which indicates that you do not want to be tracked. Currently, there is no standard that governs what websites can or should do when they receive these signals. Not yet we take measures in response to these signals.
External links on our websites
Social network widgets
Our websites include social networking widgets such as Facebook “like” buttons and Twitter “tweet” buttons that allow you to share articles and other information. These widgets can collect information, such as your address IP and the pages you browse on the website, and they can set a cookie to allow widgets to work correctly. Your interactions with these widgets are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Disclosures in compliance with legal obligations
The law may require us to preserve or disclose your personal information and service data in order to comply with any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to comply with national security requirements.
Application of our rights
We may disclose personal information and service data to a third party if we believe such disclosure is necessary to prevent fraud, investigate any suspicious illegal activity, enforce our agreements or policies, or protect the safety of our users.
Notification of changes
A cookie is a small piece of text that allows a website to recognize your device and maintain a consistent and cohesive experience over several sessions. If you use one of our websites Cookies will be used to track and control some of your activities on and off the websites , and store and access some information about you, your browsing history and your use of the websites .
- R enables behavior in our P roducts and / or s ervices that ADAPT in activity or preferences of a person visiting web sites will OU
- Allow users to opt for certain customizationsin some sections of our websites
- Collect information about our users’ preferences to create more useful products
- Maintain regular business operations of our advertising and marketing departments (such as pop-ups when visiting a site for the first time and collecting impressions and clicking on data)
- Helps diagnose and correct downtime, and errors in our code to ensure that our products and / or services work efficiently
- Identifies traffic websites and flows of user behavior
- Measure the effectiveness of products and / or services on websites
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics inside and outside of websites
Type of information collected in cookies
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences
- Third party cookies
Restriction of cookies